Sunday 9 October 2011

Eating right and eating clean

             It had been a quite long weekend for me and my family. We had diarrhea and vomited quite a few times.  It had never happened before. All kind of questions pop up in my mind.What did we eat that cause it to happen? How could this happen to us after all the efforts that I took to prepare clean food for my family? How long will it last? Did the food that I prepare was contaminated?What should I do to lessen the effects? The most important thing that I had learned are to make sure that the food that we eat is totally clean and have a balanced diet. 
            Children need to taught the importance of eating fruits. Fruits will help to improve their bowel and colon health. Although it is difficult to make them eat it, parents should play their role in this situation and persuade them to eat it.
            Preparation and serving of food is also important. All the tools and the area around the preparation place must be clean. The food must be place in a close container. Food must not be out in the open more than 3 hours. Any frozen food must be cooked immediately after it had defrost.
           Drinking a lot of water also is good for health. Make sure you drink at least 8 glass of plain water a day. Water help to cool your body, as well as in food digestion.
           Eating right and clean is very important in our life. Let take care of our health by following the above guidelines.

No comments:

Post a Comment